ON THURSDAY, APRIL 25TH, The Smile Spot Children’s Dentistry celebrated our One Year Anniversary. How exciting! So much has happened in our first year, that we felt we had to highlight some of our most significant accomplishments & events.
- Recently, The Smile Spot & Dr. Stephen were featured in a national dental design magazine. We are so honored to have our office chosen for this special feature. (See photo above)
- On Halloween, we bought back 600 pounds of candy from our patients & sent it to U.S. troops overseas.
- In the winter, we collected over 300 children’s books in our book drive and donated them to local schools.
- In February, Dr. Stephen visited local daycares, preschools & kindergarden classes to educate on dental health & healthy eating habits.
- In April, we gave away a free 10 week music class to one family at Music Together.
- The Smile Spot sponsored several local community charity and fundraising events including the Southbury Women’s Club Turkey Trot and Aleph Bet & Generali preschools’ Mom’s Night Out.
- We’ve had so many graduates from our “Stop Sucking your Thumb/Binky” program. It’s been a great source of pride for us.
We’ve had an exciting year and have loved connecting with our patients on Facebook. If you haven’t yet connected with us, please go to our Facebook page to become a fan and get our helpful updates. We hope you enjoy our monthly newsletters which include educational dental information & updates on our practice.