Our Pediatric Dental Service in Southbury
We provide comprehensive pediatric dental care for kids of all ages, from very young children all the way up to teens! No matter what brings you to our practice, we always treat children with the patience, kindness, and respect they deserve.
Our pediatric dental services include:
- Routine Teeth Cleanings and Exams
- Fluoride Treatments
- Dental Sealants
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Traditional and White Dental Crowns
- Nightguards and Athletic Mouthguards
- Braces and Space Maintainers
- Tooth Extractions
- Sedation Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Care
New Patient Gift
What Sets Us Apart
When choosing a pediatric dentist, there are a lot of things to consider. How much experience does the dentist have, and are they a general dentist or do they truly specialized in pediatric dentistry? Here is why The Smile Spot is the top choice for your family:
- Dr. Stephen Kest completed a 2-year hospital residency in pediatric dentistry and has been working as a pediatric dentist since 2005.
- The Smile Spot’s dental team loves working with kids and strives to make their dental visit a fun adventure.
- We are experienced in working with special-needs kids and will tailor your child’s visit to their specific needs.
Meet Your Southbury Dentist
Dr. Stephen Kest is a certified pediatric dentist who has earned a reputation in the Southbury community for providing exceptional, compassionate dental care. Voted a “Top Pediatric Dentist” in Connecticut, Dr. Stephen Kest knows how to make trips to the dentist both fun and educational for his young patients. He looks forward to meeting you and your family!
Need a dentist for your child? Call The Smile Spot in Southbury, CT today to schedule an appointment!