WE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY to wish EACH of you—our valued patients and friends—a happy new year! Here at The Smile Spot, we’re excited for 2013, and we wanted to take a moment to share our new year’s resolutions with you. And, we’d love to hear yours! Maybe we can help keep each other on track!
- Lynn: My New Year’s resolutions are to lose some weight and exercise more. At the office, I’d like to be more efficient in 2013.
- Jamie: My New Year’s resolution is to become more organized in every area of my life, at home and at work!
- Tali: My New Year’s resolutions are to fit into my clothes better, do Zumba workouts at home, sign up my daughter Nava for gymnastics. At the office, I’d like to be more organized by creating a calendar of events for the coming year.
- Jocelyn: My New Year’s resolutions are to get back into my regular exercise routine and perfect my expertise.
- Dr. Stephen: My New Year’s resolution is to take my dogs, Teddy and Yofi, for more walks in the woods and to go to more Yankee games. I’d also like to get more children to wear mouthguards for sports.
So, now that you know OUR resolutions, what are YOUR resolutions? Let us know, using the comment area below: