ARE YOU—OR IS SOMEONE YOU LOVE—INVOLVED IN SPORTS? Do you always wear a mouthguard? If not, consider these interesting facts:
- Up to 40% of dental injuries are sustained during sports activities.
- The cost of a custom mouthguard is a small fraction of the cost of dealing with dental trauma.
- NOT wearing your mouthguard makes you 60 times more likely to sustain an injury to the face and mouth.
When A Mouthguard Is Super Comfortable, It’s More Likely To Be Worn
We know that a lot of people avoid wearing mouthguards because they’re uncomfortable. They get in the way of speech, and sometimes hamper breathing. They can also put stress on one’s jaw if it doesn’t fit right.
Custom Mouthguards Are Different
- Custom-fit mouthguards are more comfortable than stock mouthguards—even the boil-and-bite ones.
- They’re less bulky, which makes talking, breathing, and swallowing easier.
- Because of the quality of the materials used, they last longer.
- You’ll enjoy added protection against cut lips, a cut tongue, and concussions.
The Custom Mouthguard Process
When you come to The Smile Spot for a custom fit mouthguard, we will take an exact impression of your child’s teeth. This will ensure that the mouthguard is specially fit just for him/her. At your visit, your child can choose what color mouthguard he or she would like as well.
We’re Running A Custom Mouthguard Special!
Normally the cost of a custom mouth guard is more than $300. The Smile Spot is currently running a mouthguard special for $55! As seen in the Voices, the offer ends September 13th.
Girls’ Athletics Have Climbed Dramatically. Help Protect Their Teeth!
Remember… Both Adults And Youth…
Mouthguards are recommended for just about every sport—basketball, baseball, soccer, skating, or any activity where your face may get hit by an elbow, a ball, or the ground! Talk to us about a custom mouthguard fitting to avoid injury and to stay at the top of your game!